Monaco Grand Prix
Our yacht packages include outstanding hospitality from the moment you and your guests step on board.
You’ll enjoy an amazing experience with unbeatable views of the action.Our Yacht is moored on the key jetty opposite the swimming pool which give guests the opportunity to watch the race from the yacht or to take a short walk and get up close to the track with passes provided.
- 43m+ super-yacht with views of the track.
- Full Champagne hospitality with all day complimentary bar.
- Gourmet buffet cuisine throughout the day.
Monaco Grand Prix Hospitality Packages, 22nd – 26th May 2019
|Thursday 23rd May 2019||Champagne and canapé party 6pm – 10pm||£400 per person|
|Saturday 25th May 2019||Lunch and Dinner midday to 10pm||£1,000 per person|
|Sunday 26th May 2019||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner 10am to 10pm||£1,500 per person|
|Thursday 23rd, Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th May 2019||All of the above||£2,600 per person|
Did You Know?
- The Monaco Grand Prix was first run in 1929.
- Along with Indianapolis 500 and the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the Monaco Grand Prix forms the Triple Crown of Motorsport.
- Most wins (drivers): Ayrton Senna (6).
- Most wins (constructors): McLaren (15).
- Race length: 260.286 km (161.734 mi), which is 78 laps.